Sunday, July 27, 2008

IWA For Sunday 072708

This One Shows His Qualifications Daily

Hey folks,

It's SUNDAY! Time to award the IWA. This weeks winner shows on a daily bases why he is a deserving recipient of the Idiot Award, but this latest snafu did it for me. I have pretty much gone light on him until now. I know three things about him.

One, it does not matter what I or anyone else tells some about this Idiot. He will continue to be portrayed as a Messiah. As someone who is a great orator, compassionate, wise, and able to save us all from our sins.

Two, it does not matter how blatant his "miss-steps," "miss-speaks," {Lies} ignorance is on display, the Mainstream Media will still be driving the Mass Marketing Machine behind him, excusing, ignoring, or just propping him up, no matter what. They have decided to ignore their job and just lap up his image as he leaves a room.

Three, I see this person as a complete Moron, not really worth getting upset about. I discuss things about him from time to time, as we draw closer to election day, 100 days to go by the way, I'm sure I will have to spend more time on him. But I feel it may be an exercise in futility. The Sheeple out there truly buy into the hype, and truly believe this is a messenger of change.

However, this latest action by Obama the Messiah is a direct slap in the face of all those that died, those that fight for our freedoms, and all the families that have lost loved ones doing the same. This is a CLEAR EXAMPLE of what is the truth about this guy. He DOES NOT CARE. He DOES NOT CARE about this country, you, your freedoms, the Troops, or anything else with the exception of simply getting into power.

Yes, the fact he completely dissed the Troops, the WOUNDED Troops, those that payed nearly the ultimate price for him to have the RIGHT to go on his little world tour, is disgusting to me. It's beyond ignorant. It is a purposeful slap in the face.

Now he and his Campaign have now attempted to explain this three or four different ways, the latest, blame Bush. Idiot. It was his Campaign's decision. No one else's. HE did not meet with the wounded troops because he would not be allowed to bring his like 200 strong entourage with him. He would not be allowed to have the Media there to pass him off as a great and high Messiah, taking time out to meet with the little people.

As Sen. McCain said, "Barack Obama is wrong. It is never inappropriate to visit our men and women in the military."

But it is if you are the Leader, or figurehead, of a group of people in this country that HATE the Military and everything they stand for. In Obama's case, he actually did the RIGHT thing. He wouldn't want to send a mixed message to his major supporters, now would he?

Congratulations Obama, you ARE the Idiot of the Week, possibly on your way to the Idiot of the Year. I do have to thank you for continuing to TRULY show the people who you REALLY are, and what you are REALLY about.

I thank you for teaching me another lesson at the same time. I can NOW understand how some feel about Bush. I mean that. If you are elected President, I STILL will not be able to respect you. I would not be able to shake your hand if we were to ever meet. I would not be able to respect you at all at this point. I would TRULY feel that the Office of the President is infected by your presence in it. I get BDS now. I'm starting to feel the signs of BODS {Barack Obama Delusional Syndrome}I understand it better by thinking that there may actually be enough ignorant Sheeple out there to blindly vote for you in, in November. I would like to believe that my mind is open enough to give you a chance to prove that you may be able to learn reality and do what is right, but at this point, I do not believe that it is probable, or even possible.
Peter

No comments: