Sunday, July 06, 2008

Preview For Sunday 070608

Coming up today

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to you. Hope you are all recovering nicely from the Weekend BBQ and Firework shows. If you are lucky like me, you have yet one more day to relax and get ready to face reality again.

Coming right up today,

Obama Flip Flopping on Iraq pullout. WAIT do over, uh, and Again. WAIT. NOW 40 minutes ago, Obama just clarified AGAIN his remarks. NOW we understand. From the AP - Obama: Media response to Iraq remarks overblown

"I was a little puzzled by the frenzy that I set off by what I thought was a pretty innocuous statement," he said. "I am absolutely committed to ending the war."

On Thursday in North Dakota, Obama said that "I'll ... continue to refine my policy" on Iraq after an upcoming trip there. With a promise to end the war the central premise of his candidacy, the Obama campaign has struggled over the past two days to push back against Republicans and others who say his recent statement could be a softening or change in policy.

OK, SO he IS committed to ending the War in 16 months. Right?

Obama has always said his promise to end the war would require consultations with military commanders and, possibly, flexibility.

"The tactics of how we ensure our troops are safe as we pull out, how we execute the withdrawal, those are things that are all based on facts and conditions," he said. "I am not somebody — unlike George Bush — who is willing to ignore facts on the basis of my preconceived notions."

Oh wait, it all depends on the conditions on the ground. He will not ignore facts based on his preconceived notions. In other words, as he has NOW said THREE time, He may refine his plan. Right?

Glad we cleared that up. I think.

Then we have the good news for many of you men out there that have enjoyed Watermelon this Weekend. You may be feeling a little frisky. Not to mention, you may also be helping yourself with a large group of health factors.

Up next. THIS is REAL. THIS is the REAL effect that the GWBS {Global Warming Bull Sh--} is actually having. The obsession of doing away with Oil is Killing off the Orangutan Ape. That's right folks. The Orangutan Ape is going extinct. They are dying off and it's MAN'S FAULT. We are killing them off. Why? GWBS. But folks, this one is actually TRUE.

Of course, as always, we wrap things up with the IWA. But this one is important. We need to watch States like California and now Pennsylvania. This Idiot PRAISES their new Bill to create more Government to control YOU.

We have a full, jam packed day, so lets get started. I'll be right back. I am glad we had the opportunity to clear up what Obama meant this morning. I thought it was just the fact he is so smart that maybe I missed something. I'm glad he clarified yet again. {Smile}
Peter

Sources:
AP- Obama: Media response to Iraq remarks overblown

No comments: