Sunday, July 27, 2008

Runner Up for The IWA

Just for fun

Hey folks,

If it were not for Obama Dissing the Troops. The WOUNDED Troops, I would have named THIS guy the winner of the IWA. I do have a bit of compassion for this guy though. I've been there.

Think about this. Remember the time, we have ALL been there, that you were in the middle of doing something and things were not working out like they should? In other words, putting something together Christmas Eve for your kids, building a shelving unit, working on your car, or, in this case, your Lawn Mower didn't start. You feel that frustration and anger growing up inside of you. Some of us can control it. I'll admit, I'm not ALWAYS one of those people. Some, as in my case from time to time, that turns to RAGE. I see blood and destruction. I want the source of my anger destroyed. Some times I actually DO destroy it. Now do not worry, I'm only talking about inanimate objects. Sometimes costs me more money to buy another one. I have more patients with actual breathing things, such as people and animals. But when I'm doing something and it is suppose to work a certain way and it doesn't, I get a little, huh, angry. {Smile}

So I can indeed feel this guys pain.

A Milwaukee man was accused of shooting his lawn mower because it wouldn't start. Keith Walendowski, 56, was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.

According to the criminal complaint, Walendowski said he was angry because his Lawn Boy wouldn't start Wednesday morning. He told police quote, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want."

A woman who lives at Walendowski's house reported the incident. She said he was intoxicated.

Walendowski could face up to an $11,000 fine and six years and three months in prison if convicted.

A call to Walendowski's home went unanswered Friday morning.


I would say deep breaths and count to ten, but that never worked for me. However, I have not shot anything yet. May I suggest to you Mr. Walendowki, you invest in a sedge-hammer. You can not go to jail with that.

Be right back.
Peter

Sources:
AP - Angry man shoots lawn mower for not starting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would make a great commercial

Peter said...

LOL Yes it would.
Peter