Sunday, July 27, 2008

Preview For Sunday 072708

Big Sunday Edition coming up.

Hey folks,

Welcome to the Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Coming right up today?





Little Hitler is proving WHY Talks and Sanctions do not work.
In the Health and Science Segment, Diamonds are life's best friend.
Get ID Protection for free? Use a stolen Credit Card.

Get frustrated, get a shotgun.
And of course, YES! Obama IS the IWA winner.

All this coming right up. However first I have a question. Can someone help me out here. Last week I posted this. Now We Know Why Those Cookies Are So Addicting It was meant to be for humorous infotainment. Not to be taken all that seriously. I have always been addicted to those Girl Scout Cookies and since they just found a large amount of Pot plants at the Girl Scout camp grounds, I though, hey, maybe that's why. {Smile} But then I got this comment from Miss Dorothy.

"I dont know if i agree with what your tring to convay i think you should go back and evauluate what you really want to say because im not understading.the word liberal has nothing to do with this siguation." MISS DOROTHY

Now I have read this FOUR times and I STILL cannot see the word Liberal ANYWHERE in this. Somebody help me out here?

Anyway, we are fully loaded and ready to go. Sit back with your morning coffee, mine is Hazelnut again, and here we go.
Peter

No comments: