Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Idiot Award of the Week,

Hey folks,


The Idiot Award of the week goes to,,actually two people.

Did you here about the 76 year old pervert who went door to door pretending to be a doctor? He was offering free breast exams. Only in Florida. But he is not the award winner. It is the two women who AGREED and ACCEPTED the exam.

I know, I know. You are going to say, if you haven’t seen this article, that I am mean for picking on these poor, older women. WRONG. HE is 76. They are in their 30s.

What gave him away? After the man asked her to remove all her clothes, which she DID, one of the women became suspicious when he began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves. LOL.

Ok, lets analyze this for a second. A stranger comes to your door. Tells you he is a doctor. Offers you a free breast exam. Tells you to undress. You DO. Then, you find it odd that he did not put on rubber gloves? That was the Only thing that you found odd?

Congratulation you BOTH receive the Idiot of the Week Award.. Good Job.
Peter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually saw this story and laughed my ass off.

Peter said...

I was laughing for two days on this one. I mean, really. Would you,,

1- Let a stranger in your house.
2- dis-robe because he told you he was a Doctor.
3- Not think this strange?

He needs to be arested. But I find it hard to feel sorry for the two women who were this dumb.

Anonymous said...

no-no- and hell yeah!