Saturday, April 22, 2006

Antepenultimate Power / Utter Destruction

Hey folks,

I have been told that I’m too hard on the Liberals and the Left. I’ve been called a hate monger, Republican Radical, "one of those" Christian "Looneys", etc It doesn’t matter how many times I say I’m an Independent, the Left just cannot stand the fact I tell the truth about the failures and idiocies of the fridge’s actions. Since I speak out against them, TRY to help them, do not blindly follow their lead and drink the cool aid, I must be a Conservative Christian Right Wing Radical. Wrong. But, they will believe as they do.

One of the reasons I TRY to help the Left is the fact, we live in dangerous times. They are getting worse. Please HEAR what I’m saying here. Forget what you may or may not think of my political affiliation. Just listen.

As we speak, we are moving ever so closer to Iran. Now even Sen. Joseph Lieberman says he would back a U.S. air strike on Iran's nuclear facilities if diplomatic options fail, becoming the first Democrat to announce his support for such a move. He said, "I think the only justifiable use of military power would be an attempt to deter the development of their nuclear program if we felt there was no other way to do it," He indicated that such an attack would be to "delay" Iran's nuclear program, saying that he was hoping that "by the time they catch up back to where they were, there's been a change in the government. That's the limited objective that I would see." This is in response to Iranian President Mamoud Ahmadinejad, threatened just last week to "annihilate" Israel. The movement is growing.

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, we have Russia supplying Iran with materials, the North Korea situation, China and Taiwan situation, and Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez on Wednesday again raised the specter of U.S. designs to oust him and promised that his government will blow up his country's oil fields if the United States should ever attack.. Couple this all together with a President with a Cowboy, renegade attitude, with a free pass to do whatever he wants, you have a VERY dangerous situation. Are we heading to WW3?

The only way to stop this, or at least slow it down, is to bring balance back to the government. With only 199 days left to the election, and two and halve years til 2008, the left is running out of time. They NEED to stop playing the stupid games. They NEED to forget Bush. Get in there and change the things you do not like. With the House, Senate, and even Supreme Court all controlled by one party, the party has antepenultimate power. I would feel this way no matter which party is in this situation. There must be a balance. In nearly every case, ultimate power leads to ultimate destruction. But the Left is NOT going to get there with "Hate Bush". They are not going to get there with "Impeach Bush". They are not going to get there without a plan.

If it seems I’m being too critical of the Left from time to time, it is because I AM. As an Independent, I am not bound by political parties. Nor am I a sheep that will jump aboard a bandwagon. You need to talk TO me and tell me what you can do to make this country better. So far, NOTHING. Time is ticking, in more ways than one.
Peter

No comments: