Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hey Folks,

The Following is just some samples of the types of things I will be writing about. Look for new stuff soon.
Peter

Words of Wisdom Two is All You Need

Hey Folks, 218 days til judgement day. About 948 days till the big one. For my friends on the left, I got two words for you..

First, allow me to introduce myself. I am IT. I am the one with the power to make or break you. I am the one that you HAVE to communicate with ME. Me and the millions out there exactly like me. The Independent Thinkers. Being an IT, this means that we are independent voters. Not beholden to any one party or person. I have been saying this for years. For some reason, the left just do not get it. There is not enough Right Wing Radicals or Left Wing Looneys to win ANY election. You NEED us.

I said this 6 years ago, 2 years ago, all throughout the past 2 years, and will most likely say it many more times in the future. You need to have a clear, understandable and attainable plan. I’ve said "Hate Bush" doesn’t work. It never did. Tell me what you can and are going to do to make this country better? What are you going to do if you are given the opportunity? As of yet, til this very day, I have not received an answer.

On top of the "Plan", the left also needs a new face. Not leftover, rehashed, same old, same old, with all that baggage. Every time I see Hillary, or Gore on TV, I cringe. Oh and when did Hillary stop talking about "separation of church and state" and start quoting the Bible? Wrongly I might add. Oh yeah, it’s an election year. They need a new face. Who ever heard of Bill Clinton before he ran? Get the point?

Here are the only two words of wisdom that the left needs to win the next election, which would put them on the fast track to the White House in 2008. Two words will help them to bring back some sort balance to the government. Are you ready? Are you sure? Now listen very carefully. I know this may be hard for some to understand. "Forget Bush"...

President Bush is NOT going to be impeached, thrown out of office, or anything else. But I’ve got good news for my friends on the left. He cannot stay there either. He IS leaving in 2008. With his approval rating at the lowest it ever has been, and with 218 days to the next election, you need to forget Bush, and concentrate on getting in to make the changes you want to make. You do not like the way this government is working? Get in and change it. But you have to get in first. "Hate Bush" doesn’t work. Why not try "Forget Bush". Nothing lasts forever. Bush is out. Forget him. Work on getting YOU in. It really is that simple. Who do YOU want in? Why? Simple questions. To bad it’s so hard for some to answer..
Peter

We are what makes the world go around.

No comments: