Friday, February 22, 2008

Clinton Obama Debate, OK I Give

Hey folks,

From the Emails coming right up. But I have to touch on some things here for a second. First last night was more signs of desperation. Hillary is on this new plagiarism kick. No matter how many times people say this is not going to work, she keeps it going. She really is seeming desperate now. Barack now 11 straight.

Last night, her and Obama had a debate on the, CNN. She said this.

"Words are important and words matter but actions speak louder than words," and then, "If your candidacy is going to be about words then they should be your own words. Lifting whole passages from someone eles's speeches is not change you can believe in, it's change you can Xerox."

He seemed unphased by this. When talking about his speeches, he just said this.

"I've got to admit, some of them are pretty good."

We already know she does far worse than borrow others' lines. We know about about her southern accent, religions speak, high and mighty attitude, low life slang, depending on who she is talking to at the time. That shows us that she really does not care about the people, she is just pandering to them. I think that is worst than borrowing a line from someone.

She is in serious trouble in her campaign, and it is showing more and more as we draw closer to the Convention.

OK. I give. Some of you want to know what I think about a couple of things. Someone actually said THIS to me. "Pete, what is the deal? Two of the biggest news stories of the week, and you said nothing? Why?" Folks, how many times do I have to tell you I miss NOTHING. Especially when it's all over the place. I have told you countless times that sometimes I just do not talk about it for very good reasons. Here is what some of you want to know my thoughts on.

First up, Michelle Obama

“For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country. Not just because Barack is doing well, but I think people are hungry for change.”

Rush Limbaugh got angry, Sean Hannity blew up and his blood was boiling. It hit the Blogesphere in light speed. How terrible this comment is. Yet I said NOTHING. Why?

One. I love this country. I know that we were founded in blood. We are defended in blood, by others that love our freedoms. I do not care what SHE thinks about this country. My views, opinions, and beliefs do not hinge on those of others.

Two. It was idiotic. Both Obama and his Wife are millionaires. I bet you that if you were to asked them, they could not tell you what the cost of a gallon of milk is. Seriously. They went to Ivy league schools, they are not building themselves up from nothing. They have reaped the rewards of the American Dream. Now, Obama's Economic plan wants to limit that dream for you. I do not care what she thinks of the country that gave her what she has today.

Three, She is not running for President. I do not care what she thinks.

Basically, I do not care what she thinks or says.

Next? The front page of the New York Times, yesterday. The tabloid story of innuendos of a possible inappropriate relationship between McCain and a Female Lobbyist. From 2000.

My thoughts? It's the New York Times. What more can you say. Their readership is down. They are laying people off left and right because they cannot afford to pay them. No one is reading them anymore other than the LWL. They have been known to make up news. They have been caught lying. They have been caught faking pictures. They are the NYT. What did you expect? Why is this news?

So there you go. That is what I truly think on the two "biggest news stories of the week." I do not care. Now, it's Friday folks, time for the From the Emails Segment. Be right back.
Peter

No comments: