Monday, February 11, 2008

Back In The Chair

Hey folks,

I had a great Weekend. I'm glad to be back. Seems while I was away, Obama had an even better one. {Smile} More on the real news in a second.

First up was the Garlic Festival in Delray Beach Florida. Live music, games, rides, of course Garlic, and a lot of people. I really enjoyed myself. YES. I did it. I had Garlic flavored Chocolate Ice Cream. I have to admit, it was REALLY good. Even Selina and Laura enjoyed it. slight aftertaste of Garlic, well, for about half the day after, but it was good anyway. {Smile}

Then on Sunday we went on the Ghost Hunting mission. Again, I still cannot say where due to legal reasons, but it was a GREAT time. First was the house. Could not spend all that much time there due to asbestos warnings. Not much to really see there anyway. Kind of a disappointment.

Then there was the old School. That was pretty interesting. You really could almost, I said ALMOST, feel the presence of kids running down the halls and sitting in the class rooms. Lot of pictures, no evidence of haunting. But I really enjoyed it. There was what we assumed to be a Bus garage or something there. That was OK too, but I really liked the school. I did at one point think I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I did. It was a bird that made a nest in one of the class rooms. {Smile}

Then we headed to the Mansion. Four stories. This place was BIG. Fireplaces throughout. Big rooms. Lots of stairs. It has an amazing view. I would have loved to have owned this place at it's best. Absolutely gorgeous.

The rumor of hidden stairs leading into the basement? They lead to the garage. The banging noises and sounds coming through to home? Wind. One of the windows on the top floor was loses and causes a banging sound that CAN be heard throughout, when the wind blows the right way. Again, lots of pictures. Only 1 that we can not really prove. In one picture on the second level, there is a perfectly shaped round glowing, well, thing in it on the floor. Now we all know there was nothing there that we saw before the picture. But it was taken in pitch black. As far as I'm concerned it was simply a reflection of the flash of one of the cameras. WE may not have seen anything there, but it does not take much to reflect a flash.

So anyway, Ghosts or not, I had a great time. I really did. NOW it's time to get back to reality and back to normal. Glad to be back in "The Chair." Be right back.
Peter

No comments: