Friday, June 09, 2006

Same Day,

Hey folks,

REAL short on time this morning, but to just point out some of the things I was talking about, The following is what I posted on a discussion board to some that thought I was way off base here. I do not have time right now to check all the normal MMDs to see what they are saying today. But I will later..

And everyone else that thinks I’m completely wrong on this, think again. Using just the examples of the front pages that Fubars pointed out, you can see them opening the door for later attacks. I think raladno has it right.

Give them time to regroup.

I’m sure that if you look past the "Front Page" and actually read the articles, you will see that I’m correct. But for the card carrying "Bushwhackers", let me point it out to you.

As I’ve said before, I’m sure that there is a mass media drones guru behind the curtain, giving out the word or phrase of the day. Actually, I like that, mass media drones {MMDs} Today the magic word is multiple 500 pound bombs. The guru wants them to use this as much as possible to put the image of a massive, over needed, use of force against a house. Then he wants them to conjure up the imagine that there is some kind of cover up. Then on top of that, make sure that you throw in there, innocent people dying.

NYT, Yet elements of the military's timeline describing the bombing raid conflicted with at least one eyewitness account and appeared to underplay the role of American-led special operations forces.

Then they talk about this mystery house...

USATODAY, Six other people were in the house, including a woman and a child

CBS Market Watch, "While this story would have been tremendously bearish about a year ago, the situation in Iraq has now become so chaotic, that it transcends the death of one man, influential as al-Zarqawi was," said Edward Meir, an analyst at Man Financial, of the decline in oil.

They are not stupid. Of course they have to give the elusion of seeing the death of this man as a good thing, but they have opened doors to go through later. They will, trust me folks. The Left Wing Looneys are trying to regroup. They woke up this morning and saw the news. There probably was a lot of cursing all over the country. Why? This means that the President did something right. This means that we are WINNING in Iraq. A thought they do not even want to think. Some have started already. Some are waiting.

All our fault. Who cares, blah, blah, blah,, All Bush’s fault... These are those that the MMDs cater to folks. Those so blinded by hatred of President Bush, they will buy anything negative about him, true or not, and will NEVER accept nor give him credit for anything he does right.

Just watch, you’ll see.
Peter

No comments: