Saturday, June 24, 2006

AL Gore Repeats, I’m Not Running.

Hey folks,

Happy Saturday to you. Do you remember all the way back on June 5th, I posted "Good for Hillary, Bad for the Left." I, your voice of simplicity in this complicated world, your voice of logic and intelligence in the insanity that surrounds us, your gateway to the truth, reported to you that Al Gore said,

"I have no plans to be a candidate for president again. I don't expect to ever be a candidate for president again, I can't imagine any circumstances in which I would become a candidate again. I've found other ways to serve. I'm enjoying them," Al Gore told "This Week"and ABC program,,,, He added,,

"I honestly believe that the highest and best use of my skills and experience is to try to change the minds of people in the US and elsewhere in the world about this planetary emergency that we simply have to confront,"

On June 15th, I told told you, "They want and are betting on Al Gore, even though he said no. Let’s face it, he is making more money now then ever, and more money then he ever would as President. He has a sweet deal. He doesn’t want the ride to end. {And he knows he will not win}"

Now people were saying that I was way off base. They were saying, make that still are saying, "Of course he is running." and "This is what the book deals, and movie deal is all about, to raise money to run." Even all the big TV spots, all the morning shows, news outlets, all the mass media drones, everyone as of late are still holding out hope that he is running. They continue to state this as fact.

Well my friends, he will have a REALLY hard time now. Because if he runs NOW, he will be proven a liar just by running. I know, I know, the mass media drones, and the LWL, will excuse it, saying, "Everyone has a right to change their mind." "He just wasn’t sure when he made that statement."

So I guess he is still not sure. During his hometown book signing Friday, When asked about 08, Al Gore said,

"I'm not planning on it, but thanks for encouraging me,"

Now you know that the Left is going nuts folks. The mass media drones are continuing to say he is running. Even Rush and Sean are indicating that they feel he is. The simple fact is, some on the Left, and the MMD do not want Hillary. I cannot imagine the pressure that poor Mr. Gore is feeling from those "on his side".

As a side note by the way, remember what the Left and the MMD do NOT want you to remember? Do you remember that the "new" Al Gore, the environmental crusader, grew up in the lap of luxury on money from Big Oil, and tobacco? Just a humorous thought to me.

No, Al Gore says, again and again, "I’m not running." I guess we will see.
Peter

1 comment:

Peter said...

I tried to leave a message at your site, but could not. So I will here.

Thank you for your review. I strive for excellence at the OPN. If you DO see anything in need of improvement, please feel free to contact me anytime..
Peter