Sunday, April 01, 2012

Illinois, Kansas and Maryland, Three Winning Mega Tickets

Preview for Sunday 4/01/12

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to ya. Glad you stopped by. I am of course Peter Carlock, this IS of course the OPNTalk Big Sunday Edition, and if you want to be a part of the OPNTalk, you can send in Articles, Comments, Complaints, whatever, to the Email which is opntalk@gmail.com.

BUSY Weekend this Weekend. I was at a Birthday Party yesterday in Jupiter Fl, right there at the Jupiter Inlet. Great place to check out if you are ever in the area. I will be attending another Birthday Party today, and have a thing tonight. Like I said, BUSY Weekend. So let's get going. Coming right up?

Trayvon Martin Case: My Opinion
White Kids Die In Silence
Keith Olbermann Out Again
Eggs, Yolks and All, Are As Good For You As Apples
DLA For Sunday 040112
IWA For Sunday 040112


Oh and I'm sorry. I've got bad news for ya. THREE winning Lotto Tickets were sold for that Mega Money Jackpot of $640 Million. If you did not buy one in Illinois, Kansas and Maryland, your out of luck. The Three that DID? I only hope that the deserve it.

Don't you just hate that. Seriously. You see someone hits a LARGE Jackpot only to find out later, that they really don't need the money. Or even worse, these people that DO win then go Bankrupt? Oh the winning numbers are 02-04-23-38-46, and the Mega Ball 23. Just in case you DID buy on in Illinois, Kansas, or Maryland.

Lets get right to it, we have a lot to cover today, so going to fill my cup. Be right back.
Peter

No comments: