Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Problems Continue at Blogspot.com

Sorry. Just not acceptable.

Hey folks,


I'm back. Great trip to the West Coast this past Weekend. A GREAT time was had by all. Hopefully pictures will be posted soon at Facebook.


However, I AM getting frustrated and disappointed with the folks over here at Blogspot.com, Goggle, or whatever. The Posting problems continue. Again, whenever I, or apparently anyone, try to format a new Post, everything looks great. Then when you add a picture, link, hell, even a comma, the whole thing turns into a one paragraph jumbled mess.


Now I have found that I can code write, while I am writing. In other words,(p) for Paragraph, ETC. Sometimes it works, but double spaced, other times it goes right back to the mess. It also takes SO much longer to do, for no guarantee that it will work in the long run. Some have given me some new ideas to try. I will as soon as I calm down a bit, and have more time to do it.


It truly is sad. After 6 years and 2,711 posts later, I am starting to consider walking away from Blogspot. If I have to, I'll find another Blogger Host, or maybe even start my own Website. I do not know what's next yet. I've been VERY happy here until now. Fret not though my friends. I'm not ready to retire from cyberspace yet. But I feel I may be forced to move on from here.


I will contact them again, and see if I can get an update. I will let you know as soon as I know something. I will of course also let you know of any new address, site, whatever, if, and when that time comes. Thank you all for everything. I will return as soon as possible.


Peter

1 comment:

Steve Felix said...

hi. do you know how i can contact google or feedburner? my blog has not been sent out by feedburner to my subscriber list after i posted it on friday.
thanks.