Saturday, April 30, 2011

Possibly Up and Running?

Test

Hey folks,

I'm hoping that this is a good sign. I'm just coming into the OPNTalk Office, and it seems as if the problem with Blogspot.com MAY be fixed? One can only hope.

Consider this a Test and I will be messing with it a bit to make sure that once I start posting again, I will not end up with the mess at the end.

I'm also just getting over Walking Pneumonia again. All is well, and thank you all for your continued support. I've been trying to Email all of you personally to let you know I appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I have discovered that this problem may be fix too late to get the Big Sunday Edition together for this week. However, I may try, {Smile}I will return Tuesday 050311 with the Energy Front, and try to pick up from there.

Thank you all again. Hope to talk to you soon.
Peter

No comments: