Monday, November 10, 2008

President Elect Obama On Gay Marriage and Executive Orders

Big I told you so coming right up.

Hey folks,

Happy Monday to you. I have a special Monday Two For. I planed on posted Obama's position on Prop 8, that I found Sunday, but then when I came into the office this morning, I saw that President Elect Obama is already starting to get ready to start his radical agenda via Executive Orders. So coming right up today.


Obama And Executive Orders
Gays Targeting Wrong People

Folks, I truly meant it when I said I want to give Obama a chance to prove me wrong. Just yesterday I posted this. Congratulations President Elect Obama I said this.

"I have to respect the people's decision. I have to HOPE that the decision really WAS the people's. I have to RESPECT the OFFICE of the President of the United States of America. I congratulate Obama in a hard fought and a historic accomplishment. Congratulations President Elect Obama.

Now I truly have so many articles, and so much I really want to talk about, but yet, none of this really matters in the end. What we have is President Elect Obama taking office in the VERY near future. All I can do is have HOPE, the GREATEST HOPE I have ever had, that I am wrong about Obama.

I DO want the President to succeed in making this country better. I want the President to work for the people and keep this country safe. I DO want the President, regardless of who that may be, to be successful."

But I also said this.

"Do not misunderstand. I will not sit back and silently watch America die. That I will NEVER do. As a friend of mind said this week in Email Correspondence."

Now we learn that he wants to use Executive Orders to bypass that annoying Constitutional thing, Congress, the Will of the people, and so on. What Obama wants, Obama will get. The talk is that he wants to reinstate Embryonic Stem cell Research, put the Off Shore Oil Drilling Ban back in place, and is "Looking at other things." I do not know, maybe Amnesty. Maybe over riding the peoples voice on Gay Marriage. Although he says he is against it. Maybe he's looking into how to start redistributing wealth through Executive Orders.

I have been warning you, many people have been warning you, this guy is dangerous. Now it seems that he has found a way, Executive Orders, to do whatever he wants so that even those on the far Left, that fear retribution form their constituents, can not stop him. They can say, "Hey, it's not my fault. Actually I'm against President Obama's plan on this or that, but he did it through Executive Order, so there is nothing I can do about it. Sorry." Convenient. Isn't it?

So sit back, get your coffee, I am, and I'll be right back.
Peter

No comments: