Friday, December 23, 2011

Roxy has a HOME!!!

A TRUE Holiday Story, is NOW Complete.

Hey folks,

Happy Friday to ya. If you are like most, you are off today. Maybe you are traveling, in wish case God Bless you and keep you safe, or you are home getting ready for friends a family to arrive. Whatever the case, you in the Holiday Spirit. So am I. However, I woke up this morning in a good mood, NOW I'm in a GREAT Mood. Roxy has a HOME....

It all started back when Rich Stevens of "The Conversation with Rich Stevens" on 850 WFTL announced his Pet Project. 12 Dogs that by no fault of their own, found themselves Homeless for the Holidays. I posted the Pics here. I posted on Facebook. YOU Posted on Facebook, Twitter, Told a Friend, whatever. WE all got the word out there. It was truly touching and GREAT to be able to bring you news on Wednesday, December 21, 2011, that 11 out of the 12 Dogs all found Homes for the Holidays.

Well, yesterday morning, there I was minding my own business, when Rich sent me a Text saying "Big Announcement coming right up." I sent one back saying I can't wait. Then, Yesterday Morning, the Big News came. Thanks to all of you out there, spreading the word, almost ALL the Dogs have been Adopted. 11 out of the 12 NOW have NEW Homes for the Holidays. Isn't that GREAT News?!? 11 out of the 12 are now in Homes that love them, and that they can be what they are, Loving, companions and protectors. Friends ready to show their new families Unconditional Love.

So I do not care what is going on in the World right this second. I am Extremely Happy right now. But we are not one hundred percent done yet. There is still one Dog remaining. Roxy.
WELL?!? Like I said folks, I woke up this morning in a GOOD Mood, now I'm in a GREAT Mood. Why? Roxy has a Home. That's right, ALL 12 Dogs have homes for the Holidays.

For ALL of you who participated, no matter how much or how small, THANK YOU!!! If you Adopted one of these Dogs, of course, THANK YOU. But if you Posted this on YOUR Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or just took a Minute to tell a friend, THANK YOU!! Here is a Message from Rich Stevens DIRECTLY to YOU.

When I started Rich Stevens Pet Project, it was a dream of mine to get these 12 dogs new homes. The response was overwhelming, via text, phone and emails to me, to your friends & family...YOU took action... YOU helped make this a true holiday miracle!

I am so happy to tell you that in one week, thanks to your kindness...ALL 12 of these amazing dogs have new homes for the holidays!

I am touched and grateful to bring you this awesome news...I am humbled by your generosity, and deep concern along with me for these animals.
From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU

- Rich Stevens!
A TRUE Holiday Story, is NOW Complete. Have a happy and Safe Holiday Season folks, See you soon. and once again, a sincere and Heart Felt, THANK YOU!!!!
Peter

No comments: