Tuesday, September 09, 2008

All Is Well

Just a bad week.

Hey folks,

My SINCERE thanks to all of you for your concern. I'm OK. I'm not going to get into it, nor am I going to waste to much space here to whine or complain. Thats just not me. I'm also not going to waste any time bringing anyone down. Let's just say this has been a week that I never want to have again.

I'll tell you the truth, I was going to post a little thank you and tell you that I would be returning on Sunday for the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog, and take the rest of the week off. But I just CAN'T. I starting going through the Emails tonight, Tuesday 090908, and you folks out there, you are the best. I have so much I want to talk about, thank you for giving me that old familiar feeling again. {Smile} But there is a lot of good stuff in the Emails and some of it is time sensitive. So let's get right to it.

I'll see you in the morning with a very special opportunity for your voice to be heard. See you then.
Peter

No comments: